John Ridley Teases His Secret Marvel Project As Something In A Unique Space


Earlier today, ABC entertainment division head Channing Dungey revealed that John Ridleywas doing a rewrite on his secret Marvel project. She also seemed to suggest that Ridley was keeping very busy, which was a sentiment that Ridley himself echoed later in the day.


In an interview with The Wrap, Ridley teased his upcoming Marvel project and voiced his enthusiasm, but he still offered little in the way as to what exactly the project is. One thing he was clear on is that the rewrites weren't because of anything not working but more of a move to insure the uniqueness of the project.
“I can’t say anything didn’t work the first time around,” said Ridley at the Television Critics’ Association’s press tour. “For myself and certainly for the folks at Marvel, there’s been an explosion of storytelling of costumed heroes and comic book things and for us, we want to make sure we’re doing something that’s in a very unique space.”
Ridley added, “We’re continuing to work on it. I’m very, very excited about it. I’m lucky in the sense that it’s not the only thing I’m dependent upon, but I will say the number of questions I’m asked about it tells me there’s still an appetite. I do hope to be able to bring it to people in the near term.”




John Ridley Teases His Secret Marvel Project As Something In A Unique Space John Ridley Teases His Secret Marvel Project As Something In A Unique Space Reviewed by Pradeep maity on 10:30 PM Rating: 5

No comments

About